UrbanByNature- The Global Programme for Urban Nature Pioneers
Invites you to its next webinar on "Reflexive Monitoring and Process Indicators for NBS”
Date: 05 March 2020
Time: 10:00-11:00 AM, Brasília Time (2:00-3:00 PM CET).
With this webinar, we will proceed to our STEP 6 | MONITOR of the integrated management approach of the UrbanByNature programme. We will be hearing from representatives of cities and experts on the topic of process indicators and method of reflexive monitoring. This topic is essential to understand if there is a learning mechanism in place for the cities to structure and capture their progress towards nature-based planning, design and/or implementation.
- Adina Dumitru, Director of the Sustainability Specialization Campus at the University of A Coruña (Spain)
- NN, City of Málaga (Spain) (tbc)
- Marleen Lodder, Research Fellow of the Dutch Research Institute For Transitions - DRIFT (The Netherlands)
- Peter Vos, Sustainability Expert of the City of Genk (Belgium)
The webinar will be moderated by Daniela Rizzi (ICLEI Europe) and Sophia Picarelli (ICLEI South America).
Content of Webinar:
- How to organise and monitor the nature-based planning/deployment processes
- How social inclusion has been considered for monitoring the processes
- Process indicators for nature-based solutions in cities
- What is meant by Reflexive Monitoring tools and how can these support the processes
- What is the value of Reflexive Monitoring for cities.
View the Agenda here.
To register for the webinar, click on this link and enter the requested details. Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to join the webinar.