The second UrbanByNature (UbN) China webinar focused on STEP2/EXPLORE of the UbN programme. Speakers from Connecting Nature, CLEVER Cities and China shared their experiences in identifying the enabling conditions and barriers to implementing nature-based solutions. They outlined how to go about uncovering these and which measures to take to address the challenges and leverage the opportunities.
The speakers for this webinar were:
- Stuart Connop, Senior Research Fellow, Sustainability Research Institute, University of East London, UK
- Nian She, Tsinghua University Innovation Center in Zhuhai, China
- Carolina García Madruga, Senior Researcher in Sustainability and Urban Regeneration, Tecnalia, Spain
- Sean Bradley, CLEVER Cities Programme Manager, Groundwork London, UK
- Taoran Guo, Forest City Studio, Shanghai, China
The webinar was moderated by Merlin Lao, Senior Program Manager at ICLEI East Asia Secretariat Beijing Office, and simultaneous translation (English and Chinese) was provided.
If you have not yet registered for the UrbanbyNature programme, please do so here to keep up to date with information regarding the webinar series and other UbN programme updates.
“城市与自然共生”系列培训会第二期 UrbanByNature China Webinar#2