UrbanByNature - The Global Programme for Urban Nature Pioneers
Invites you to its next webinar on "Nature based Entrepreneurship”
Date: 29 January 2020
Time: 10:00-11:00 AM, Brasília Time (2:00-3:00 PM CET).
In this webinar, STEP 4 | COMMIT & PLAN of the integrated management approach of the UrbanByNature programme was revisited, and we heard from representatives of Research and SMEs from Europe and Brazil on the topic of Nature based Entrepreneurship (NBEs). The topic is highly relevant in the present times where discussions on how to support and increase provision of nature based solutions in terms of products and services as offered by NBEs are ongoing.
- Siobhan McQuaid, Head of Innovation, Centre for Social Innovation, Trinity College Dublin, TCD, Ireland
- Gerardo González, R&D&i Project Manager, Bioazul, Spain
- Guilherme Castagna, Civil Enginner and Permaculture Designer, Fluxus Design Ecológico, Brazil
The webinar was moderated by Daniela Rizzi (ICLEI Europe) and Sophia Picarelli (ICLEI South America).
Content of Webinar:
- What is Nature based Entrepreneurship (NBE)?
- What are some examples of Nature based Entrepreneurships?
- What are some products, solutions or services for NBS on offer?
- Challenges and barriers faced during start-up and growth of NBEs?
- Role of city/regional authorities in supporting NBEs?
- SME's are invited to register for the Connecting Nature Enterprise Summit Poznań (Poland) 8th - 9th July 2020.
Find the Agenda here.
Visit our playlist with the webinar's videos on the Connecting Nature YouTube channel.