In line with the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, adopted by all United Nations Member States in 2015, the theme of this unique event, ICH 2019, is "Innovation and Transformation in Humanities for a Sustainable Tomorrow." The organizers encourage submissions from any discipline(humanities, arts, science and technologies, medicine, engineering, etc.) that approaches this main theme from a variety of related thematic issues with respect to the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
1. No Poverty
2. Zero Hunger
3. Good Health and Well-being
4. Quality Education
5. Gender Equality
6. Clean Water and Sanitation
7. Affordable and Clean Energy
8. Decent Work and Economic Growth
9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
10. Reduced Inequalities
11. Sustainable Cities and Communities
12. Responsible Consumption and Production
13. Climate Action
14. Life Below Water
15. Life on Land
16. Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
17. Partnerships for the Goals
Ways of Participating:
We welcome: ORAL, POSTER and VIRTUAL presentations in English. Early submissions are strongly encouraged due to limited space in the venue.
- Oral Presentation: 15 minutes + 5 minutes QA
- Poster Presentation: 1.5 hour.
- Virtual (Absentee) Presentation: For those who are unable to join us at USM, we offer the opportunity to participate as an Absentee Presenter. Absentee Presenters can submit a narrated presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org, have her/his abstract printed in the Conference Program Book, and submit a Conference Proceedings paper.
- Non-Presenter (Listener): For those interested in attending to participate in the various presentations.
Authors who wish to publish their paper as well as to give a presentation should submit the FULL PAPER before the submission deadline announced on the website. Presenters who only wish to give a presentation on their research need to submit at least the abstract. We also welcome listeners to join the discussion. Submitting methods and deadlines can be found on the conference website at http://ich.usm.my/
Submitted abstracts/papers will be double-peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technicality and/or research content/depth, correctness, and relevance to the conference, contributions, and readability.
All selected papers will be published in indexed proceedings!
Abstract Submission deadline: 30 April 2019 view guidelines here
Click here to register