The UN has named 17 sustainable development goals that will help boost sustainable development worldwide. Green City Watch want to apply geospatial big data in an innovative way but also use it for sustainable development as outlined by the goals.
Green City Watch aim to objectively monitor the quality of green space and other urban ecosystems in an inexpensive and resource efficient way.
The solution is the accurate resource-efficient and cost-effective monitoring of urban green space.
- objectively monitor urban ecosystems.
- improve performance in near real-time.
- easily uncover improvements with insights.
- save money and reduce inefficiencies.
- drive evidence-based action plans.