CONNECTING NATURE SUMMIT SERIES
POSTPONED UNTIL summer 2021
After careful consideration the decision has been taken to POSTPONE the Connecting Nature Enterprise Summit due to take place in Poznan until SUMMER 2021 as a direct consequence of the Coronavirus Pandemic. While we are very disappointed not to be able to proceed as originally planned, our team in Poznan is working hard to secure an alternative date to ensure the Summit will go ahead with minimal programme disruption.
Please check back for updates.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to welcoming you in Poznan in the Autumn.
Join us at the inaugural edition of the Connecting Nature Summit Series as we host our first Connecting Nature Enterprise Summit in Poznań. We want you and your nature-based enterprise to be a part of it. Connect, learn and share your ideas about the challenges and opportunities facing this fast-growing sector.
Programme events include:
- Roundtable discussion with European Commission representatives and policy makers on actions needed to support nature-based enterprises
- Capacity building workshops for nature-based enterprises
- Investment Forum and Pitch Event
- Nature-based enterprise showcase and “speed dating” connecting businesses to cities planning to scale out and implement nature-based solutions.
- Most innovative nature-based enterprise awards in commercial and special enterprise categories
- Poznań City tour to visit nature-based solutions in practice
- Informal networking events at the Summit Beach Party and conference dinner
- 'Window to the outside world' is an introductory dialogue between NBE's from Brazil & Europe to discuss challenges and potential opportunities for collaboration. NBE's from Brazil can register their interest in the workshop here.
Don’t delay – places are limited, so save the date and pre-register your interest now!
Please check back for updates on when online event registration will open.
Pre – registration link here
We look forward to welcoming you to Poznań next July!
This summit is being proudly co-hosted with Miasto Poznan - Poznan City Council